1. Alter, Robert. The Art of Biblical Narrative. Basic Books. Reprint Edition, 1983.
2. Anderson, Bernhard W. Understanding the Old Testament. Prentice-Hall. Fourth Edition. 1997.
3. Barber, Malcolm. The Trial of the Templars (Canto). Cambridge University Press; Re-issue Edition. 1993.
4. Bowker, John. The Oxford Dictionary of World Religions. Oxford University Press. 1997.
5. Burton, Richard F. (trans.) The Arabian Nights. Modern Library Reprint edition. Bennett Cerf (editor). 1997.
6. Cantor, Norman F. The Sacred Chain. Harper Perennial, 1995.
7. Chopra, Deepak. How to Know God — The Soul’s Journey into the Mystery of Mys-teries. Three Rivers Press, 2000.
8. Coil, Henry Wilson. Coil’s Masonic Encyclopedia. Macoy Publishing. Revised Edition, 1996.
9. Crowley, Aleister. Magick, Liber ABA, Book Four. Second Revised Edition, ed. Hy-menaeus Beta. Weiser Books, 1997.
10. The Equinox I (1). Spring 1909, London. Reprinted, Weiser Books, 2005.
11. DuQuette, Lon Milo. Angeles, Demons, and Gods of the New Millennium. Weiser Books, 2001.
12. DuQuette, Lon Milo. The Chicken Qabalah of Rabbi Lamed Ben Clifford. Weiser Books, 2001
13. Tarot of Ceremonial Magick. Weiser Books, 1995.
14. My Life with the Spirits. Weiser Books, 1999.
15. Eco, Umberto. Foucault’s Pendulum. Ballantine Books; Reprint edition, 1990.
16. Friedman, Richard E. Who Wrote the Bible. HarperSanFrancisco, 1997.
17. Grun, Bernard. The Timetables of History. Simon & Schuster, 1991.
18. Hall, Manly Palmer. The Lost Keys of Freemasonry. Philosophical Research Society, Inc. 1996.
19. Helminsky, Kabir. The House of Love. Love is a Stranger. Shambhala Threshold Books, 1993.
20. Henson, Mitch. Lemegeton: The Complete Lesser Key of Solomon. Metatron Books, 1999.
21. Hutchens, Rex R. A Bridge to Light. First Edition Published by the authority of the Supreme Council of the Thirty-Third Degree for the Southernjurisdiction of the United States of America. 1988. Second Edition, 1995. Most recent reprint 1997.
22. Kaufmann, Yehezkel. The Religion of Israel, (trans: Moshe Greenberg). Shocken, 1972.
23. Lamsa, George M. (trans.). The Holy Bible From Ancient Eastern Manuscripts. Trans-lated from Aramaic. Holman Company, 1967.
24. Mackey, Albert G. An Encyclopedia of Freemasonry and Its Kindred Sciences Compris-ing the Whole Range of Arts, Sciences and Literature as Connected with the Institu-tion. Revised, Masonic Publishing Company, 1921. Newest edition, Kessinger Pub-lishing, 1991.
25. Mathers, Samuel L. (trans.). The Goetia: The Lesser Key of Solomon the King: Clavicu-la Salomonis Regis, Book One. edited, annotated and introduced with additions by Aleister Crowley: Illustrated Second Edition with new annotations by Aleister Crowley: Edited by Hymenaeus Beta. Weiser Books. 1995.
26. Metzger, Bruce M. & Coogan, Michael David. The Oxford Companion to the Bible. Oxford University Press, 1993.
27. Pike, Albert. Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Free-masonry. First Edition Published by the authority of the Supreme Council of the Thirty-Third Degree for the Southern Jurisdiction of the United States of America. 1871, 1906 and numerous modern reprints.
28. Runyon, Carroll (Poke). The Book of Solomon’s Magick. Church of the Hermetic Sci-ence, Inc. 1996.
29. Steckholl, Solomon. The Temple Mount. Tom Stacey, Ltd. 1972.
30. Thompson, Thomas L. The Messiah Myth: The Near Eastern Roots of Jesus and David. Basic Books, 2005.
31. Jerusalem in Ancient History and Tradition (Journalfor the Study of the Old Testa-ment Supplement Series). T & T. Clark Publishers, Ltd. 2004.
32. The Historicity of the Patriarchal Narratives:The Questfor the Historical Abraham. Trinity Press International. 2002.
33. Early History of the Israelite People: From Written & Archaeological Sources. Brill Ac-ademic Publishers. 2000.
34. Mythic Past, Biblical Archaeology and the Myth of Israel. MJF Books, 1999.
35. The Origin Tradition of Ancient Israel: The Literary Formation of Genesis & Exodus 1-23 (Journalfor the Study of the Old Testament. Sheffield Academic Press. 1987.
36. Van Seters,John Abraham in History and Tradition. Yale University Press, 1987.
37. Wasserman, James. The Templars and the Assassins: The Militia of Heaven. Destiny Books, 2001.
38. The Egyptian Book of the Dead: The Book of Going Forth by Day. Raymond Faulkner (trans.).Chronicle Books, 2000.
39. Walker, Evan Harris. The Physics of Consciousness: The Quantum Mind and the Mean-ing of Life. Perseus Publishing, 2000.
© Перевод Frater K.B.V. aka Julian